Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!!!



Wow! It's 2013 already! 2012 was filled with blessing big and small, trials, fun, adventure, and new friends! It's hard to look back and truly remember all of the wonderful things that happened. I just found the following picture on facebook and it has inspired me to look for the blessings God provides.



We're getting started today and my first note reads...I've been so blessed by my wonderful husband and kids. They add fun, adventure, love, hugs, (and gray hairs) to my life. I am thankful to have them to love and laugh with and I'm so very thankful for their love. ~ I love the way Matt and Megan are playing games and legos together today. They are working together, laughing, and enjoying each other's company. I'm going to go join them!~ 1-1-13

May 2013 be pleasing to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment